Simple Ways To Make Money In Sunrider
What if you had a repeat customer base that purchased products from you each month?
-AOL did that - they got 32 million monthly repeat paying customers
-Cable TV did - today some 70 million people paying an average of $65/mo.
I figured, if AOL and Cable TV can build repeat monthly customer empires, why not me? You can begin making money right away by selling products to customers at the retail price for a 40% cash profit to you.
*Example-
Right now I'm focusing on selling a Slimming Herbal Tea for people who drink too much soda or sugary drinks and want something healthy. I make $15 off of each 30 pack box of tea I sell.
*30 repeat customers paying you $15 each gives you $450/month.
*300 customers paying you $15 each gives you $4500/month.
*3000 customers paying you $15 each gives you $15,000/month.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment